Saturday, February 28, 2009

Rockhopper Tracker

I have posted a Rockhoppper Tracker, well, going to, a widget and my own. Here's mine.

Server: N/A
Location: N/A
Last Seen: N/A
Last Location: N/A

Not available...

I will update every few minutes so refresh!

Rockhopper's favorite servers are Frozen, Mammoth, Mittens, and Snow Cone, so if the tracker is not being updated, go to one of these servers and check with the Server Hopping Method. It may work 30% of the time, but it still works sometimes.

-Lucylovely63, CP Cheats Zone President

4 comments:

  1. If it works, please comment. Also if you have spotted Rockhopper, comment below and tell us his location!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cool, your tracker worked! I saw him on Mammoth before! Though I can't get into the server now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lucylovely! I have received a comment from you at my CLUB PENGUIN ISLAND blog. I always follow people's blogs, and so far I have followed 70. But, I created a blog and I need people to help contribute to it. Three of them volunteered. I didn't know that when once you have invited a contributer, you would follow other people's blogs anonymously! I am thoroughly sorry I stopped following your blog.

    You can read more about this by copying this link:

    http://cpislandcp.blogspot.com/2009/02/im-sorry-following-case.html

    ReplyDelete