Friday, February 6, 2009

February 2009 Catalog Cheats!

The new catalog has finally come out, and here are the new cheats for all you followers, readers, and visitors! Here's the cover of the new catalog!
To find the Spikester, go to the T-Shirts page. Click on the "s" in the title, and you have found it!To find the Spikette, go the Penguins At Work page. Click on the "e" in Penguins.
To find the Fruit Headdress, go on the Night Club page. Click on the green lava blob in between the two dancers. To find the Red Viking Helmet, go to the Fiesta page and click on the flowerpot near the top-right hand corner to find it.Open and click the Red Viking Helmet window four times until you get the Blue Viking Helmet.To find the Russian Hat, go on page 16 to find it by clicking the second penguin's beak.Go to the first Clearance page. Click on the snowman's carrot nose to find the Yellow Scarf.Go to the second Clearance page to find the Pink Pom Pom Toque. Click on the "a" in the title!
To find the Red Hoodie, go one the last Clearance page. Click on the "l" in the title. you have found it!I'm happy to get this catalog, because although I have been on Club Penguin for two years, I really only logged on and played for four months. :) I missed a lot, so although my penguin is...sigh...old, I'm not. So there. :P Hope you enjoy the new cheats!

-Lucylovely63, CP Cheats Zone President

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I LOVE your blog - It's really cool! I was just asking if we could have a link exchange AND a follower exchange - meaning that you add me on your blogroll and I would do the same too - a follower exchange is almost the same : I would follow your blog and you would do the same for me

    Here is my URL to my blog : www.cpislandcp.blogspot.com

    I'd be glad to meet you there!

    ReplyDelete