Monday, February 9, 2009

Igloo Disaster

My cousin found out that I was very rich on Club Penguin. She took some of my money and bought so much pitchers, and decorated my igloo. It's a disaster...lol, look at my igloo! It scared me and my friend Kira889 16 a lot. Every time I visit my igloo, there's two extra added! My cousin's creepy. ;) Comment on my disastrous igloo!

Later: 4:11 PM on Tuesday, February 10th

I cleaned it up now! I left some out though. ^^


-Lucylovely63, CP Cheats Zone President

6 comments:

  1. I am speechless...

    Yan

    ReplyDelete
  2. =O *gapes* Erm...That sounds really...really...creepy *I agree*. But I suppose she used the Double your furniture cheat. If your money is keeps on reducing, then it really means she didn't use the free double your furniture cheat.

    Your igloo looks really like a jungle =D If you hate it - Why don't you change your password?

    And besides - thanks loads for following Club Penguin Island AND adding me to your Blogroll:) I have also done the same for you ;)

    -Lynnzie5103

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! i kinda liked it a bit but anyways, i followed ur blog so now u can follow mine and b.t.w, thanks for the comments on my blog. ~Penguina46

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, although it's creepy, it is kind of nice-looking at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so cool, tell ur cuz to do that to me!

    ReplyDelete