Monday, February 2, 2009

Puffle Party Coming Up!

Finally there will be something the puffles will do with the puffles furniture! I thought when they walked over to the Scratch Tower, or the water bowl, that was it, and I was like,"That's IT?" So this is a big surprise for me! On February 13th (Gasp, the unlucky day!), the Club Penguin Staff will have figured out how to have the puffles do something with the furniture when they see it! Here's a sneak peek!Aww, isn't that adorable? I can't wait for the next party! It's about a little more than a week after Valentine's Day! I can't wait! Oh, I just repeated that. Oh, who cares? YAY FOR PUFFLES! If you love puffles, say yay for puffles in capital letters in your comment! YAY FOR PUFFLES! And if you also can't wait for the party, say PUFFLE PARTY TIME! :)

-Lucylovely63, CP Cheats Zone President

No comments:

Post a Comment