Wednesday, February 18, 2009

MoneyMaker Cheat!

Do you need money desperately, and although you've been playing mini-games for so long, you can't get the amount of money you desperately need. Well, this is a money maker machine created by Microchip123, and it can't get you banned. I used it twice, and it's been really useful. (I still suggest you finish using up the money, though. ^^)

Go to http://clubpenguinhq.com/, and click on Money Maker on the side. There are three Money Maker options, choose the one that works with your system. Download it if you haven't chosen the Online Download. After that extract the files.

As soon as you extract them, open up the file. Run the file. Now a window will open up that is on http://play.clubpenguin.com/. Choose a Ultimate Safe Chat server or a "quiet server". As soon as you log in, choose the amount of coins you need. Then, they will be added to your penguin, and your done! Comment me and tell me if it worked! (If you don't comment and you have viewed this post, you computer will have a virus sent to and destroy it. Lol, I'm kidding.)

-Lucylovely63, CP Cheats Zone President

*This won't get you banned or hacked, so no worries.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow!
    You just posted this!
    I dont really think its a good idea because trainers might hack your computer :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had this for a long time, and it hasn't hacked it yet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. IT WORKS! AND I'M NOT BANNED YET! IT'S BEEN A WEEK! YES!

    ReplyDelete