Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lucylovely63's Penguin's 700th Birthday Party!

My penguin is almost 700 days old! Around the time of my actual birthday, I will be hosting a party in two months! I am so excited, and I'm trying to get a lot of famous penguins to come over! If they come, it would mean the world to me! Please comment if you are able to come! You can't come if you don't remember to comment! ^^ If you comment, I will know you're coming!

I am telling you now because there is alot of preparations to do. I'm posting this on my webshow, taking pictures, upgrading my igloo, and searching for any famous penguins who will come to my party. So comment if you're coming! Don't forget!

Server: Sleet
Time: 4:30 PM to 5:00 PM EST
If you are not in the EST time zone, comment me and I'll tell you the time in your time zone!
Date: April, 2009

I'll be more exact as the party nears. I hope I'll see you there! It's really big!

-Lucylovely63, CP Cheats Zone

5 comments:

  1. Um...it's penguin something...just remember there's a penguin in my name ok? lol, I don't know the numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll write your name down on the list. ^^

    ReplyDelete