Saturday, January 24, 2009

My New Header!

I am putting up my new header right now, and I am proud to be putting up a header made by Labydog. Oh thank you, Labydog! I owe you! If you want a header made by Labydog, go to the link below.

http://labydogpenguintips.wordpress.com/header-shop/

Hope that helped, Labydog! Thank you! And to the rest of you, tell me if you like the new header!

P.S. Thank you for the new header, it looks a bit beter with no animation really. ^^

-Lucylovely63, CP Cheats Zone President

4 comments:

  1. To tell you the truth I don't know about blogger see I've only ever used wordpress. I do a bit of goggling and see If I can find out! I'll reply as soon as I I find it out.
    From
    Labydog

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok it appears that blogger does not recognize the .gif animation extension so it converts it to a .bmp or a .jpeg or .jpg (a static image)
    The Best I can do is to remake your header with out the animation just the words still.
    If this is ok please make a comment on my site!
    From
    Labydog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for helping out, Labydog, I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Know you joined my gang? And you didn't write an entry about me? Can I join your "Cheat Zone"?

    Pandercu1

    ReplyDelete