Friday, January 23, 2009

Fiesta Party Cheats!

Free Items:

Mini Sombrero!
1. Go to the Cove.
2. You have found the Mini Sombrero!
New Additions:

Postcard!

I love the postcard! I'm sending it to everybody on my buddy list.

New Looks!

Check it out! Club Penguin's rooms are now decorated!
Town
Snow Forts
PlazaForest

And a lot more! Check out all the rooms! Most of them are festively decorated! Tell me what you think about the Fiesta Party!

P.S. The mini sombreroes are so cute! :)

-Lucylovely63, CP Cheats Zone President

3 comments:

  1. How did you get the left sidebar collum. Please tell me! If you do I'll follow your site!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted a comment on your site, please respond to it, I be able to help you darts noah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Your header is complete please collect it at http://labydogpenguintips.wordpress.com/header-shop/
    From
    Labydog

    ReplyDelete