Friday, January 16, 2009

DJ Cadence!!

DJ Cadence is now visiting all servers of Club Penguin! Although I have never met her before (I was close), she appearing live! She is not a robot nor a fake, because she sometimes spells words wrong and many penguins have seen her. Proof is below~


I have added a DJ Cadence tracker on the side of my blog, and I hope it proves to be fast, accurate, and useful. Comment me if you find DJ Cadence or if there are problems with the tracker. Thanks!


Here's a picture of Cadence if you meet her!



Isn't she cool? She's really pretty, too! I love Cadence, and she's the only famous person I ever met. I just met her on server White House, but I never actually saw her, because when I got on, she was about to log off. At least I found her background!


Easy tips to finding Cadence are:

  • Going on Portuguese servers
  • Going on 4/5 bar servers
  • When finding her, check your users in the room list to see if she's there! If she is, click on her name, and an instant way to getting her is there!
  • She wears a pink and purple wig, a pair of headphones, and snazzy shoes with a lightly striped scarf that completes her look.

So if you actually talk to her, you're lucky. I never did, but at least I got her background. :) See?

1 comment:

  1. Not fair! I have only meet Rockbopper! Lucylovely tell me when anyone famous is on please! I can trust you! You are a part of my gang!

    Pandercu1

    ReplyDelete