Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Updates to Club Penguin Currently...

I should've posted this earlier, but I told you in a temporary post that I had to do some business. Well, anyway, I'm going to show you what updates are going on around Club Penguin right now!

First off, the White Puffle updates!! They are now in the catalog, on the log-in screen, and in our mail!
However, they still haven't updated the most essential parts for the White Puffle. The Puffle Furniture Catalog and the Furniture Catalog's Puffle Posters!
Second off, the paint cans and the tree that sprouted up in the Ski Village and the Forest! These are the updates in preparement for the Penguin Play Awards! Woot woot! I can't wait!!!
Tell me in the comments if there are any more updates!

-Lucylovely63, CP Cheats Zone President

No comments:

Post a Comment