Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Igloo Makeover!

*Update...Still no comments. 0.0

Remember the previous igloo I had in my post "Igloo Disaster"? Well, I gave it a little makeover. Well, I guess you can call it a little makeover.

I changed the music from "Pop Song" to "Anniversary Party", and I changed the floor to "Dance Floor", since the grassy floor made some people want to, um, do their business. I changed the walls from regular to candy color! I also added some new furniture from the March 2009 Furniture Catalog.

Before:Yes, this was the same photo from the After picture in my "Igloo Disaster" post.
After:See, the left side of my igloo is a restaurant, complete with some entertainment: the very mini-dance club. The walls are filled to all the latest posters of the furniture catalog, well except for the White Puffle. I didn't buy it yet. On the top-left of my right side of my igloo is the Puffle Corner. And the rest of the right side of my iggy is my private corner. Well, sort of a huge corner. There's a kitchen, lots of coins since I'm rich (finally got to the ten millions) so I can take out my money whenever I need some, a stage for entertainment for me and my friends, a laundromat, and a library with a study place.

So which one do you like better? Comment!

-Lucylovely63, CP Cheats Zone President

No comments:

Post a Comment