Sunday, March 15, 2009

St. Patrick's Day Party Cheats!

Hmph, I'm still on my world-wide tour around the world, and I haven't had the time to post! I will now post the cheats which I coul'dve had on this site two days ago! (No thanks to Darts Noah or Pandercu1, >.<)

There is a new log-in screen!Here is the free item, a Shamrock Hat:1. Go to the Coffee Shop.
2. Click on the pot filled with the free items.

Here's the free item for members, the Accordian, at the Leprechaun House in the Forest for members.

That's all the cheats for the party! Sad...the Puffle Party rocked though! ^^

-Lucylovely63, CP Cheats Zone President
P.S. The music's catchy!
P.S.S. I change in the pictures. 0.0

5 comments:

  1. Ya, sorry 'bout that. I've been REALLY busy and posted late too. Alot of cheats but so little time... I'll post the Penguin Play awards to make it up for ya!! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for what...?
    >.< (And you always get the good post 0.0 lol...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually put "Thanks." at the end of my comments. IDK why. Thanks. (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^^ Now I have a real reason to say this word, thanks. ^^

    ReplyDelete